#76195 5.5 WordPress update – Photo gallery not viewable on devices

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme 5.5 WordPress update – Photo gallery not viewable on devices

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Good Morning,

My website updated to 5.5 and when clients now view the memorial Gallery on a device the photo gallerys are not showing up.

Please help – Thanks Tasha

Ruth Brennan

I’m having the same issue – media grid and masonry media grid not showing on live site. Preview in the admin shows the gallery, but on the live site it doesn’t show up.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ruth

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

Since WP version 5.5, WordPress has removed support for jQuery migrate and I suspect the issue is related to that. To address this issue, WordPress has released a plugin, please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ and see if this helps.

@Tasha: I could not specifically check your site because you forgot to share the complete WP Login credentials and the memorial gallery is password protected.

Regards.

adam graniss

Thank you! This also fixed an issue where I can’t drag any items from the header builder into a row.

Private
    Tasha Mary
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Tasha Mary
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    Private
    Tasha Mary
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Tasha,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. Is there any possibility that you can send us a video of the issue? Right now, whatever I do I am not able to replicate it. The issue is not happening on my end via the exact same device or any other older versions of iPhone. Also, we’ve been in touch in the WPDone too.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Bests

Private
    Tasha Mary
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Tasha,

You’re welcome 🙂 Glad we could help.

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login