#135440 #877034 Website Issues

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme #877034 Website Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

This ticket was started in WPDONE for reference:

Here’s a rundown of what I’ve sent and what’s going on:

Hello,
    We need help ASAP for Jupiter at pribanic.com. I’ve looked all over your website but cannot find where to place a support ticket so I’m reaching out here (did this option get removed?)

We’re having multiple critical issues at our website pribanic.com with the way images are loading (mostly ones using artbees image element), the navigation dropdown failing in Firefox & Safari, and screens loading either too wide or too narrow on mobile (consistently a problem) — also seems to be triggered by videos not loading in the correct dimensions and being too wide on screen (do you have code added to CSS that’s causing this issue?).

We’ve reached out to the server and checked and nothing seems to be an issue on their end. Is there something wrong with the theme? How can this be fixed?

Also, what’s the deal with jquery — is the site using old code and everything is deprecated? That’s what it looks like when we look at the errors happening in the jquery plugin.

This seems to be happening off and on on homepage, https://pribanic.com/pittsburgh-attorneys/, and profile pages.</div>

Thank,
    Joshua

And now this from inmotion: I can see if we can increase your PHP – FPM limits but if it is the PHP-FPM you will need to hire a dev to optomise the core code as increasing the limits will only be a temp fix — I am also seeing a heap of active and not closign MYSQL connections</div>

The issues have all worsened and there’s no one from Artbees responding…? We need this fixed today.

Thanks, Joshua

Victor Pribanic

I sent the in motion login info through the other ticket on wpdone since I’m not sure if this ticket is still public.

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Victor Pribanic
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Joshua,

I added this to your .htaccess file and it resolved the issue:

<IfModule pagespeed_module>
        ModPagespeed off
    </IfModule>

The issue was this:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-images-disappeared/

Hope it helps 🙂

Private
    Victor Pribanic
    Private
    Victor Pribanic
    Private
    Victor Pribanic
    Private
    Victor Pribanic
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Victor,

I just verified your website and I can confirm that the issues you reported here are no more there, they are fixed for now.

“I turned on the lazy load from wprocket and that seemed to fix the speed. Just want to be sure it’s not going to repeat the issues we had.” – Enabling Lazy load will also improve your site performance. It will not repeat Victor, however, usual maintenance like, updates, cache cleaning, overall site reviews are always necessary

Let me know if you still have any questions

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login