#80048 A few questions

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme A few questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

1. The button on the header does not trigger the pop up on click, despite working if I choose the hover trigger.

2. Is it safe already to update to elemento 3x?

3. I installed the child theme when starting this project but forgot to activate it. And when I activate it now I see a lot of changes – the menu for example, displays like in the image attached. Wasn´t suposed to keep the main theme settings? There were no custom changes, only changes at theme settings level.

How can I copy the theme settings to the child theme so that I can activate it after?

Thank you

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

1 – I clicked the button and yes, its not showing any popup. Are you sure you have set the correct settings?

I wanted to debug this but the WP Login details that you have shared are not working. Please share the correct WP Login details.

2 – No, its not safe yet to update to Elementor v3. For now, you should stick to 2.9.14

3 – Yes, it happens when you switch the theme or activate the child theme but the fix is very easy. After activating the child theme, simply go to Jupiter X -> Customizer -> Header and choose the custom header that you want to show.

Regards.

Private
    josephhh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

1. You added Jet Popup Action Button, but it should be used in the popup only, not as a separate button in the header. You need add simple Button element https://take.ms/jQzz2 and select Trigger Type “Click on Widget” https://take.ms/lc6zP .

3. You can export the customizer settings with the plugin Customizer Export/Import which is bundled in the theme, then import the settings file when activated the child theme.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Thank you.

Regards.

josephhh

hELLO,

iT STILL DOES NOT WORK

josephhh

Hi,

Sorry for the uppercase in the previous message.. I sent that by mistake and can´t seem to edit the message now, it does not save the changes fopr some reason…

It works, but it also used to work with the pop up action button and the click on button trigger. Was this changed recently?

Thank you

Hello,

The “Click on button” option should be used  if you want the popup appear by clicking the button in some specific widgets, which includes it (e.g. JetElements Posts, Animated Box, Pricing Table widgets). Please check this article:

and this:

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    josephhh
    Private
    Private
    josephhh
    Private
    Private
    josephhh
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login