#80048 A few questions
josephhh 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- The button on the header does not trigger the pop up on click, despite working if I choose the hover trigger.
2. Is it safe already to update to elemento 3x?
3. I installed the child theme when starting this project but forgot to activate it. And when I activate it now I see a lot of changes – the menu for example, displays like in the image attached. Wasn´t suposed to keep the main theme settings? There were no custom changes, only changes at theme settings level.
How can I copy the theme settings to the child theme so that I can activate it after?
Thank youDanish Iqbal Support Team 2 weeks, 5 days ago
1 – I clicked the button and yes, its not showing any popup. Are you sure you have set the correct settings?
I wanted to debug this but the WP Login details that you have shared are not working. Please share the correct WP Login details.
2 – No, its not safe yet to update to Elementor v3. For now, you should stick to 2.9.14
3 – Yes, it happens when you switch the theme or activate the child theme but the fix is very easy. After activating the child theme, simply go to Jupiter X -> Customizer -> Header and choose the custom header that you want to show.
Regards.Privatejosephhh 2 weeks, 4 days agoThis reply has been marked as private.Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 weeks, 2 days ago
1. You added Jet Popup Action Button, but it should be used in the popup only, not as a separate button in the header. You need add simple Button element https://take.ms/jQzz2 and select Trigger Type “Click on Widget” https://take.ms/lc6zP .
3. You can export the customizer settings with the plugin Customizer Export/Import which is bundled in the theme, then import the settings file when activated the child theme.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards.josephhh 2 weeks, 1 day ago
iT STILL DOES NOT WORKjosephhh 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Sorry for the uppercase in the previous message.. I sent that by mistake and can´t seem to edit the message now, it does not save the changes fopr some reason…
It works, but it also used to work with the pop up action button and the click on button trigger. Was this changed recently?
Thank youTatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 weeks ago
The “Click on button” option should be used if you want the popup appear by clicking the button in some specific widgets, which includes it (e.g. JetElements Posts, Animated Box, Pricing Table widgets). Please check this article:
Regards.Privatejosephhh 1 day, 19 hours agoThis reply has been marked as private.PrivateTatyana Hutsol Support Team 1 day, 1 hour agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privatejosephhh 23 hours, 30 minutes agoThis reply has been marked as private.PrivateTatyana Hutsol Support Team 2 hours, 6 minutes agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privatejosephhh 38 seconds agoThis reply has been marked as private.