#108391 Accessibility Issues with Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Accessibility Issues with Jupiter X

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There are some accessibility issues with the Jupiter X theme — specifically elements in the background (i.e. scroll to the top button, skip to content links, screen reader text for social media icons.) Will these be addressed in future releases?

According to previous support posting (https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/jupiter-x-ada-compliance/), this was the reply:

we are not planning to make the theme ADA compliant because we haven’t received many requests for it yet.

Has that stance changed? Thanks in advance.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rutgers

Thank you for contacting us and sorry about it, unfortunately, we are in the same position as before, most probably you need to fix them yourself for now but since interest for this question is raising probably we need to take it into the account for future releases

Best regards

Adrienne Grace

I would like to add to these requests for WCAG 2.1 compliance. This is a BIG issue and only getting more important.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Sure, I will raise a feature request for it. In case the requests for this feature reach a considerable number, our developers will definitely add it to the theme.

Kind Regards

CreativeFuse Support

+1 for this!

Nodari Support Team
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login