#130242 Accessibility Review

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Accessibility Review

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have a problem with Achecker Web Accessibility Checker, when I scan the website, i get these errors:

Line 457, Column 1: id attribute is not unique.

<code class="input"><body data-rsssl=1 class="home page-template-default page page-id-829 wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.

Line 441, Column 186: i (italic) element used.

<code class="input"><i class="line-left"></i>

How can I solve this problem? ThankYou

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, can you please provide a link to your website and access details for investigation?
    please post them in a PRIVATE reply

Regards

Private
    Claudio Vannucci
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Claudia,

My apologies, but did you test it on the home page? Currently, I see no errors on your homepage. Please check my screenshot. If you found that issue on another page, please let me know the page URL. Thanks.

Bests

Private
    Claudio Vannucci
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Claudia,

You may disregard the italic message as they are pointing to the icons. There is nothing you can do about it, it’s how the Font Awesome icons work and also none of the narrator apps will have a conflict with that. (You can check with google Chrome’s Lighthouse audit on accessibility to make sure).

Regarding the duplicated ID issue, it is because you are using multiple WPbakery grids with the same posts. Each post has a unique ID and will be used to represent the item ID on the page when the page builder generates the related DOM elements. If you avoid adding duplicated content to your page, you won’t see this message.

Best regards

Claudio Vannucci

Thank for all

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome Claudio

Have a nice day 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login