#137625 Accordion plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Accordion plugins

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Accordion plugins is not working properly.
    There are no options for open and closed

Nodari Support Team

Hi Petya

I just verified the problem you reported and unfortunately I wasn’t able to replicate it, accordions are working fine on my end, both, open and close function just fine, did I missed something here?

Regards

Petya Kostova

does not close automatically. you can open several at the same time.

Petya Kostova

Passwort: petyadesign

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Petya Kostova
    Petya Kostova

Another question. Why are all svg icons overwritten with css and how can it turn it off.
    thank you

Petya Kostova

Petya Kostova

I had 2 simple questions. When can you answer that. Accordion and SVG

Nodari Support Team

Hi Petya

Now I understand your question about the accordion, sorry I misunderstood it from the beginning. As I see you are using the default Toggle widget, its not accordion and that’s how it works, quote from this page: https://elementor.com/help/toggle-widget/

“With the Toggle widget, as many items as desired can be expanded at the same time. With the Accordion widget, however, only one item can be expanded at one time. As you expand another Accordion item, the previously opened item automatically collapses, looking similar to an accordion”

So, probably it’s better for you to switch on Accordion

2. SVG icons – Your SVG icons have conflicts with each other, please check this image: https://monosnap.com/file/QpUHQNhAbnzpiJ4mmROwgBTfozpcho A same classes in the SVG file are used same time but with different styles, you need to export your SVG icons width different css classes, that will be not conclift with other files on one page

Hope this helps 🙂

Petya Kostova

I know why. I am familiar with the F12 tats. Question: How can I fix the problems from Theme Setings

Petya Kostova
    Petya Kostova

[video src="https://wpbp.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021-12-16-11-13-59.mp4" /]

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Petya Kostova
    Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    Petya Kostova

Let me know if you’ve changed something. I had to initiate backup. Colors and fonts were broken. and the site became very slow.

Petya Kostova

i thought i found a new theme for my clients. But the subject is very zikich. Fast is something else too. For more pages I have to find something else.

Petya Kostova

Alexander Hutsol thank you. Anything is better than Mr. Nodari

Petya Kostova
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Petya,

Glad the issue with the accordion is sorted now. However, I can not see your backend anymore because the user credentials you provided belongs to a non-administrator account. Regarding the page speed issue, I would need to check for caching plugin existence and a couple of more options explained here:

Generally, performance is not only a matter of themes, but we’ll check and advise for a better performance as far as we can. For a professional optimization service, you may want to contact WPDone.

Best regards

Private
    Petya Kostova
    Private
    Petya Kostova
    Petya Kostova

1. I could not switch off the reformatting of the SVG files.
    2. The site is only 2% faster. Only one external plug-in is integrated. All images are saved very small and optimized for the web.

Hi Petya,

1 – I assume you are doing some maintenance works on your website at the moment, right? Because I was in the middle of checking your pages, downloaded the SVG files to correct them for you and when I wanted to start uploading them, the website is not up anymore. I attach the correctly edited the colorish SVG files. Please use them instead of those you have at the moment. These will not get override by the other CSS classes on the other SVG files anymore.

2 – Unfortunately, since the website is down, I couldn’t check the backend properly. Please come back when the website is up and running. Thanks

Petya Kostova

I thank you. I use Adobe Illustrator -> SVG Export. That’s funny

Hi Petya,

Glad that the SVG issue is resolved.

Regarding the performance, I can see that Master Slider and Jet Menu are adding too much load to your website. I am not sure why. Usually, such an issue won’t happen on a WordPress-optimized web host. I did whatever I could but still did not get any great results. The issue is related to Jet menu assets and Master Slider. They add too much load to the website. Right now I can only suggest switching to a WordPress optimized hosting, or providing a license of Jet Menu and Master Slider and contacting their support team to see what they can offer. However, I believe it would be beneficial if you just switch to a great host such as Kinsta or WPEngine.

Bests

Petya Kostova

Thank you very much. I don’t need MasterSlider. The page is on my setver. If the page is moved to customer, can to wordpress server. Unfortunately Lordpress servers have a lot of power.

Sorry, I didn’t want to appeal to the support that often.

Private
    Petya Kostova

Include in FAQ: SVG export options: “Style: Internal SCC”
    Then the SVG will not be formatted.

Hi Petya,

Sorry I have difficulties locating it. Can you please provide the exact URl or a screenshot where I can see the issue?

Bests

Petya Kostova

Is not important. I finally understood why my SVG wasn’t getting the colors right.
    tip: Adobe Illustrator Problem

Petya Kostova

Oh Ok, thanks for sharing the tip 🙂 Much appreciated

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login