#126435 Add to cart not working on mobile

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Add to cart not working on mobile

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Add to cart not work in mobile version but work in desktop version.

Another anomaly
    on the site login page, enter your username and password. Do not log in to the site. (see attached picture)
    On desktop version work well

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I checked on iPhone 11 and was able to add products to the cart https://take.ms/3rgdi

Am I missing something? Which device and browser do you see the issue on?

Regards

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Please provide the administrative login details in a private reply so we can check.

Regards

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I see that problem persists on desktop layout too, not on mobile only.

Could you also provide FTP credentials in the private reply for debugging?

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    pierluigi di rollo

Are there news?

Help please

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo

Hello,

When debugging the issue, I found this warning:

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /var/www/vhosts/magicdrink.store/httpdocs/wp-includes/update.php on line 175

It means the problem is related to your server configuration and you must contact your hosting provider support to investigate the issue.

Perhaps some Firewall is blocking the connection. Ask them to disable it.

Also disable Cloudflare and then check the site.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Private
    pierluigi di rollo

Hello,

If you switch to default WP theme “Twenty Twenty One”, the Add to Cart button isn’t working with it too, so it’s not related to the theme. Please switch the theme and check yourself.

That’s why you need to contact your hosting provider support for investigation as it’s server related.

Thank you.

Regards.

pierluigi di rollo

Our site hasn’t converted for 10 days. Our site has 650,000 products and this is a great loss to our company.

The add to cart button doesn’t work on the product page instead it works on any other page. Your theme overrides woocommerce functions. Is your theme updated to the latest version of woocommerce and the latest version of WordPress? We report in attachment the log errors inherent to the functions of your theme. We ask for support.

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

I’ve been trying to replicate this issue on my local machine for more than 3 hours now, but still no luck. I wanted to see this problem on your website but apparently, you switched to another theme which is logical because of the conversion loss. So I wanted to ask, is it possible to provide a staging website where we can see the issue and investigate deeply what is wrong? That would be a big help because whatever I do, I can not replicate it on my machine, and without being able to replicate it, I can’t provide any workaround. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

pierluigi di rollo

quando il vostra tema sarà aggiornato e compatibile con l’ ultima versione di wordpress e woocommerce aggiornateci. non abbiamo uno staging website

Ok, thanks for informing me. We will do our best to replicate the issue. However, without being able to see the problem, it would be a hard job. We will update you in case we found something.

Bests

pierluigi di rollo

Quando avrete una versione del tema aggiornata all’ultima versione di WordPress e Woocommerce provvederemo a testare di nuovo il vostro tema sul nostro sito. Abbiamo necessità di passare al vostro tema in quanto più veloce.

Aggiornateci

Grazie

I see, can I at least ask for a backup of your website, made by the plugin “Duplicator”, in order to set the staging environment on my local machine? We’ve been trying to locate the issue over and over and again without any luck. We hardly believe this issue is happening due to incompatibility or a conflict with one of your plugins. However, in order to find out, we truly need a staging environment. Without it, we can not find what the issue is, and we can not fix it. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Private
    pierluigi di rollo

Ok, may I switch to Jupiter theme for an hour and then switch back to XStore theme afterward? Would that be ok do you think?

Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo
    Private
    Private
    pierluigi di rollo

Thanks for the info. Sir, I made all the debugging necessary and couldn’t find the issue is related to our theme. The thing is, while the Ajax add to cart uses another mechanism to force adding the products to the cart, the regular add to cart button is not working on your website, whether you use Jupiter theme or any standard theme. Since the XStore theme forces the add-to-cart to work only over Ajax, it is working on the product page as well. If you switch to ANY theme that is not using the AJAX add to cart behaviour, this will not work. I am not sure what could be wrong, but apparently, something must be corrupted in your database or WooCommerce after the recent update. I encourage you to deactivate everything related to the Jupiter theme and test this on a STANDARD WordPress theme to see it is not related.

By the way, I tried to force the Add To Cart button to work on Ajax using third party plugins, but since you have variable products, they are not effective. I can suggest you request a developer to develop the AJAX add to cart button for you, but that would be a premium service and is out of our support scope. In case you wanted to do so, you may ask it here in WPDone:

https://wpdone.artbees.net/

My personal advice is to find a developer to fix the ADD to cart button issue without forcing AJAX, because this way some customers who disabled Javascript can not use your store and it may cause some issues with third-party plugins. (that’s why we didn’t force AJAX to add to cart on single product pages in Jupiter).

This problem absolutely has no relation to the Jupiter theme and any of your third party plugins. Something must be wrong in the database. Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login