#127563 Adding a shop fuctionality for affiliate products to existing blog + 2 questions

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Adding a shop fuctionality for affiliate products to existing blog + 2 questions

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I please could use some help today;-

1. I want to add a shop for affiliate products to my page. Tried to import a shop template yesterday as I found in one of your tutorials. But it overwrote my existing categories – so that I could not use them in the title menue any more. So I now did a backup – because I saw, the category structure in WP were changed in total.
      My question now is, how to best ralize my idea. Should I add the Woo-Commerce plugin manually – do I need the Woo-C- Wizard? (Yesterday I used yur template, imported it portly, but the wizard asked me at the end for the theme I want to use. So I stopped it) – + is it even possible to habe post and shop categories organized in one WP installation?
    2. Where can I add in the “breadcrumbs” an empty space? – It looks like this currently:  Vonauthenticeco InNaturkosmetik-Siegel,
    3. I tried to configure the php settings, as told – but still get this info for site health: Required PHP modules are missing. Can you please help me with this?

Thank you for helping me, getting set up Jupiter X ! Best, Elke

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

1. If you don’t want to lose the current installations, it’s better to install Woocommerce plugin manually via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins and configure it to your needs and create new products.

2. To add some space, add this code in Customizer > Additional CSS:

.jupiterx-post-meta span {
    padding-right: 5px;
    }

3. You need to contact your hosting provider support and ask them to install imagick module on the server.

Regards.

office-c8f96df1

Thank you Tatyana! I will do so. Just

3)- I activated imagick on my server, but the php issue is still displayed on my dashboard – also after cashing…

Is there anything else I could d0?

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    office-c8f96df1
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    Private
    office-c8f96df1
    Private
    office-c8f96df1

Hello,

You didn’t provide FTP password in your first message.

Please provide all FTP login details to check the installed modules.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    office-c8f96df1
    Private
    office-c8f96df1
    office-c8f96df1

Hello, got a messeage about a important mistake from WP:

Since WordPress 5.2, there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your website and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error in your theme “JupiterX”.

First, visit your website (https://authentic-eco.com/) and check for visible problems. Next, visit the page where the error occurred (https://authentic-eco.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php) and check for visible problems.

Error details
    ==============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused on line 29 of the file /home/customer/www/authentic-eco.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/components.php. Error message: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 52778783752 bytes).

Could you please check this?

Best, ELke

Hello,

According to the error “Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted”, you need to increase PHP memory limit on the server.

Please ask your hosting provider support to help you with this.

Also you can increase WP memory limit in the wp-config.php file.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Private
    office-c8f96df1

Hello,

Actually that value should be enough.

Can you also increase the value for “max_execution_time” to 300?

Did you increase the WP memory limit in the wp-config.php file?

Regards.

Private
    office-c8f96df1
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies, but I can see that your subdomain and your main domain websites are working pretty fine. If the 502 error happened only once, it is possible that you faced a temporary server issue. Rather than that moment, are you still facing the same error? I can not see the issue on your website right now.

Bests

office-c8f96df1

Thank you, yes, this is from a few days ago – of course I found a solution.

The problem this ticket is about is the message in the Jupiter x panel of my WP admin: Required PHP modules are missing. Learn more

Cannot resolve this –

Best, Elke

Nodari Support Team

Hi Elke

The same message with more details about the module can be also seen in the Health page: https://authentic-eco.com/wp-admin/site-health.php
    https://prnt.sc/1qbhpi2 I’m afraid You cant enable this Imagekic module yourself, please contact your hosting support about this, they will enable it on your server

Thanks

Private
    office-c8f96df1

Hello,

You don’t need licenses for bundled plugins.

Once you install the plugins via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Plugins, it’s ready for work. You can create templates with JetWooBuilder as described in the documentation:

https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetwoobuilder-how-to-create-and-set-a-single-product-page-template/

https://crocoblock.com/knowledge-base/articles/jetwoobuilder-how-to-create-and-set-a-shop-page-template/

Regards.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login