#79288 Additional template added to Jupiter X theme – font issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Additional template added to Jupiter X theme – font issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve added additional templates and blocks to the installed Jupiter X theme (by using the Elementor option at the end of each page). Now I face the issue, that I cannot control those section’s fonts with the theme’s font customizer. That’s probably, because they are “foreign” sections, which don’t belong to the theme…? But how shall I then properly add new sections?

(Important: A “WP expert” suggested to apply “global Elementor fonts” in all sections. But that worsened the problem. Now I also have a font conflict on top, once I’m in edit-with-Elementor-mode… . Also, I think that Elementor fonts and colors should NOT be touched…) So, that’s actually 2 different problems.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Nodari Support Team

hey there

Well, actually this is normal, when you import section f=of Elementor it will bring custom setting os this section such is a font face color or size, you ant reach these sections to globally style from the customizer, instead, you need to change font properties from the section itself, they already have different fonts selected in the setting, all you need to do in this case is to set Default to control them from the customizer

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login