#138830 Advanced Map not rendering on the page outside Elementor edit screen.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Advanced Map not rendering on the page outside Elementor edit screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey, guys, I am experiencing issues with the Advanced Map component from JetEngine. I wonder if you have seen this before: the component works like a charm when I am inside the Elementor edit screen. I can set it up and apply everything I need there. When I save it, it doesn’t show on the actual page, when everything is rendered. I have turned on and off several settings, disabled tons of modules to test for a potential conflict… to no avail so far. I wonder if for some reason the Google Maps script is not being loaded on the page, thus preventing the map from rendering.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

The problem was this setting here: https://monosnap.com/file/c8093B8cBVkh1onIkz4Cc6qqtWhn6d now it works

Regards

marcos.buarque-b62288a9

Ohhh, man, thank you so much. I had tested disabling this option, but I realize now that I probably did not clear the cache, which would potentially be required for this change to be applied. Thank you so much for providing the solution!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved ūüôā

Bests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login