#127690 Advanced Tabs Padding Issue

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Advanced Tabs Padding Issue

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have been working with templates today on a new site we are building, and I am using the Advanced Tabs widget by Essential Addons, using custom templates as the content of the tabs. The page with the tabs is titled “Our Outreach.”

For some reason the tabs show up with a large amount of unprecedented padding to the left of the content. The first tab, titled “Third World Housing & Education” shows up correctly, but the rest of them have the peculiar padding on them.

Wondering if you could take a look at it.

Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

I used this css code and now its fixed:

.eael-tabs-content .elementor-container.elementor-column-gap-default {
        margin-left: 0px;
    }

COde is added in the page setting > advancddd > Custom css: http://i.prntscr.com/ScpW4VsNTbumn3MtLgvGbQ.jpeg

Thanks

Trent Flory

Thank you!

Yes, so now the issue is in the first tab, as the template is being pushed completely to the left.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Trent

Please check again 🙂

Now I added this code:

.eael-tabs-content .clearfix.active:first-child .elementor-container.elementor-column-gap-default {
        margin: auto !important;
    }

and it seems to be fixed

Trent Flory

It’s looking so much better, thank you!

One more small thing: I’m noticing the column width is slightly thinner on the first tab compared with the other 4 tabs, but the templates all have the same set width.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I modified the CSS a little, please check now 🙂

Regards

Trent Flory

Hmm… the margin on the first tab is now showing up as pushed too far to the left.

Trent Flory

It also seems to be pushed to the right on mobile

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I edited the css code to this:

.eael-tabs-content .elementor-container.elementor-column-gap-default {
    margin-left: 0px;
    }
    .elementor-213 .elementor-element.elementor-element-45dad92 {
    left: 0 !important;
    }

Please check the tabs now.

Regards.

Trent Flory

Perfect. Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Trent 🙂

Trent Flory

Hello. I have started another page with this same code and I am still noticing issues. If you go to the /lilredfoundation/news/ page you’ll see that there are some padding issues. all of the content in those tabs are supposed to be centered. Can you fix that?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Trent

It still requires some custom CSS, Trent, would you mind contacting Essential addons support this element, the Advanced tab belongs to Essential addons for the Elementor plugin, this problem must be fixed permanently and not only by CSS codes, please contact their support and let them know about your problem

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login