#138974 Ajax / Endless spinner

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Ajax / Endless spinner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On my website I have a problem on checkout page.

I try to disable all extensions and nothing on my checkout page I always have an infinite spinner loading on my checkout page.

I have disable the spinner but I have a problem because shipping price is not ok (no update) if I change my price.

All my plugins and theme are update.

Please help

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Olivier,

Did you already resolve the issue? At the moment, it seems to be working fine. Please check my attachment. It’s a video recorded on my Mac/Google Chrome. Whatever I do. I can not replicate the issue. Can you confirm that the issue is still happening? If yes, would you please let me know what is your browser name and version and what product did you add to your cart? This may help replicating the issue.

Bests

Private
    Olivier Olivier
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Olivier Olivier

And we have no order since 48 hours.

Hi Olivier,

I still can’t replicate it. I do exactly the same thing you do on the video and it works just fine. You forgot to mention your browser name. Please share the results of this page (it gives you a URL) so I will be able to try it on the exact same device.

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

Thanks

Olivier Olivier
    Olivier Olivier

Can you check again?

Olivier Olivier

Ok we can close this issue

ok I will close this ticket, but can you please share what was the issue on your client?

Bests

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login