#131926 Also how can i have a footer version different from the desktop version

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Also how can i have a footer version different from the desktop version

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

How can i have a footer version different from the desktop version for the footer in widgets?

Also on layer slider i can i put on over on the button Let’s Talk so it can change background color to #2D7189?

Also i installed wpml but when activated spanish language it gives me this error bellow and can’t open that homepage on https://dev.visordev.com/es/:
    <div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘fonts’ in <b>/home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php</b> on line <b>263</b>

<b>Notice</b>: Array to string conversion in <b>/home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php</b> on line <b>263</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset ‘fonts’ in <b>/home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php</b> on line <b>265</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php:265 Stack trace: #0 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php(184): MK_Theme_Options->migrate_typography_options() #1 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): MK_Theme_Options->set_defaults(”) #2 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-settings.php(578): do_action(‘init’) #5 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once(‘/home/visordevs…’) #6 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/visordevs…’) #7 /home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/home/visordevs…’) #8 /home/visordevsite/public_htm in <b>/home/visordevsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/theme-options/class-theme-options.php</b> on line <b>265</b>

Thank you

</div>

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I can’t check the site because of this error https://take.ms/Yoxih

Are you able to disable the Spanish language or WPML?

Unfortunately, Jupiter doesn’t support multi-screen footers.

Regards

Sergio Torres

Hi. i’ve disabled it

Nodari Support Team

Hi Sergio

I see Spanish language is now activated, is your problem resolved? https://prnt.sc/1tf9xwh

Thanks

Sergio Torres

Hi. No it’s still deactivated until you can check please. Print in attchment. Thank you

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sergio,

I resolved the Spanish language issue by exporting the theme options from the Portuguese language in Theme Options -> Advanced -> Export and import them in Spanish theme options. You can also unify the theme options through Settings -> General to avoid this issue, but you then need to import the Portugues theme settings once into the “All languages” theme settings.

How can i have a footer version different from the desktop version for the footer in widgets?

You need to do it via CSS or use a plugin like this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/if-widget/

Also on layer slider i can i put on over on the button Let’s Talk so it can change background color to #2D7189?

You should be able to do that, however, we are not experts of LayerSlider so we can not advise how to do it. You need to check Layer Slider documentation or play with the options and settings to find out how to do that.

Best regards

Sergio Torres

Hi. Thank you

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

You are most welcome 🙂 Please create a new ticket if you have any other questions. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login