#82144 Animated Text out of margins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Animated Text out of margins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello over there! I’m working on this section https://dimension.benjopodlech.com/circulo-de-hombres-humanos/

The Animated Text get out of margins on mobile as you can see on the video capture here 

Is there any way to solve it please?

There’s also a way to manage the speed animation and the speed of the transition? If it’s possible which would be the CSS?

As always….Thanks in advance!!!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Gabriel

Sorry about that, but I was not able to find a solution, this element has this problem, and only by a custom CSS it’s not possible to fix it, since this is part of Elementor pro and you can reach Elementor for support, they are responsible to back up such problem,
    Please consider, you will have the exact same problem in any WordPress theme, its a plugin problem

If anything is needed from our side let us know

Gabriel

Understood Nodari, thanks for your patience!

I created another Animated Text under Jet Elements just for mobile. Is there any way to break the line when the word reaches the end of the paragraph? I mean, the whole word should break into a new paragraph and not divided in two.

Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Good morning Gabriel

Well, I cant see it on the mobile screen but a similar element from the JetElements is not better than the one you are using right now, it works differently, it divides words by characters and you are not able to break them by CSS

Sorry mate 🙂

Gabriel

No prob!

As always, thanks for your support!

Nodari Support Team

Thank you so much for understanding Gabriel

You are always welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login