#137604 Auto scrolling down the page error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Auto scrolling down the page error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi On the contact page (see link below) the page automatically scrolls to the Join our team section.

There is no ID on this elementor section.

The 3 internal page links to each city contact form also no longer work (those # links also scroll to the bottom of the page)

Can you help please?

Mark

Private
    Mark Irving
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Mark,

The auto-scrolling is caused by MetForm plugin. Apparently, when you create forms, it has an option to “Disable Vertical Scrolling”. I set them to be off and the issue is resolved.

Regarding the Elementor issue when you want to edit the popups, I couldn’t detect the issue as it’s server side. I need you to either deactivate your third-party plugins to see if it helps or not, or allow us to deactivate third-party plugins so we are able to detect which one is causing this problem.

Bests

Mark Irving

Thanks for your help – I appreciate the met form is not something you support ūüôā I’ll try and disable the plugins, but might come back …

Mark Irving

As a record – it was the SEO Yoast plugin. i turned that off and on and it solved the problem of the Content of the Popups and Metafrom not loading.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Mark,

We are glad to know you found a reason.

Thank you for informing.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login