#77629 background has repeating icon

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme background has repeating icon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a background that is unfortuantely repeating an icon in the background on mobile but not on desktop. See screenshots.

I tried to see if I could find what was causing it but I wasn’t able to figure it out. Could you take a look for me please?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Ryan,

The background icon was added to the Tablet size animated box that’s why while you were visiting in mobile, it was showing up but didn’t show up in the background image selector. I removed them in the Tablet mode and the issue resolved. Hope it helps πŸ™‚

Bests

Ryan Kline

Thanks, I am also having trouble with that same section and having the icons show up in the right spot on mobile. The mobile view from the desktop shows one thing and my phone shows something else.

Any ideas?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Ryan,

The margins and paddings are set incorrectly and causing this. Even for me, it was so confusing. I removed all the margins and paddings set for the first animated box in Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile, Back and Front, for Animated Box icon, title, description, and container. I recommend you either do it for the rest of the animated boxes or create a new animated box and this time do not set any margin and paddings incorrectly. Hope it helps πŸ™‚

Ryan Kline

Thank you! May just have to recreate them. πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login