#135436 Background Images Slow to Load Fully

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Background Images Slow to Load Fully

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there. When I set a background image for a full width row, it tends to load for the boxed area first, then full width, and there’s a noticeable lag time for this. Is there any way to correct this so that the background image just loads full width instantly?

Thanks,

Jen

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Could you please provide a video screencast of the Background Images being slow so we could understand?

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Amir, please see attached video file.

Thanks

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jennifer

Hi Amir,

I’ve disabled Smush but it’s still happening, can you think of anywhere else Lazy Load might be set? I’ve had a good dig about but I’m stumped. Thanks.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Jennifer,

Under Slider Revolutions -> Globals there is an option named “Default lazy loading in modules” which was the reason for this lazy load on your slides. I just set it to “No Change” and the lazy load went off. Please check.

Bests

Jennifer

Ah thank you! I never would have thought to look there!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Jennifer ūüôā

Jennifer

Hi Amir and Mohsin,

Oh no! It’s still happening, see: https://test.lydiasbees.co.uk/shop/honeybees/

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry but can you please explain more? I checked this page and couldn’t see any problem. The image on top shows a bit of delay, yes, but it’s not comparable to the previous delays. This time it is happening due to the large size of the image only. Am I looking into a wrong direction?

Bests

Jennifer

Hi Moshin,

Hmmm maybe it’s the same issue I’m having where I’m just not seeing my changes straight away. I’m still seeing it loading slowly the original way where the image fills the boxed column width and then expands full screen.

So do you just see the whole image display at once?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jennifer

The solution for this problem is to change page attributes to Full WIdth here: https://prnt.sc/20x64mp I see you are using this right now and your page is loading full width from the beginning, so, I cant reproduce the problem anymore

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login