#137350 Background videos and parallax not working in responsive

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Background videos and parallax not working in responsive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I’ve noticed that one the site goes into the “Main Content Responsive State,” that both background videos and parallax background don’t work (and it just shows the Fallback image). Is it possible for background videos and parallax to work in responsive mode. I’ve put “Main Content Responsive State” to only 700, which is quite low.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the delayed response. Regarding the parallax effect, it’s intentional and there is a reason for that. The parallax effect takes too many resources on mobile and small devices, causing glitches and even hanging on older browsers. It’s better to keep the parallax effect disabled on mobile.

However, regarding the background video, there is a task in our backlog regarding it. It’s already fixed and just waiting to be released. I believe it will be available on the next version of the theme. If possible, please wait for the next release.

Thanks.

Best

Sean

Hi Mohsin. Okay, sounds great. I didn’t know that parallax causes so many problems on mobile. But just to confirm, you’re saying that background videos will work on mobiles in the next edition of Jupiter, is that correct?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Yes, Sean, It will be included in the next update of the theme, so, we just need to wait for it ūüôā

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login