#132147 Basic Gallery – Different size of thumbnails

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Basic Gallery – Different size of thumbnails

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello there.
    I’m trying to make a basic gallery, and I want the thumbnails to have the same size. I don’t know why, but some images display a different crop. I have tried everything, but I couldn’t figure out how to fix this.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your gallery page URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Haroldo Portella
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

I can’t find a Gallery here https://take.ms/G0T54 could you kindly point out where it is?

Regards

Private
    Haroldo Portella
    Private
    Haroldo Portella
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Haroldo,

The image size you have chosen is actually 1536×1536 and it is not hard cropping the images. It’s one of the default Elementor image sizes and in case the height or width of the images was lower than the actual size, they won’t crop. If you want to fix this, you need to either choose a different image size (maybe 500×500) or create an image size from Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Tools -> Image Sizes and then assign it to your basic gallery. Please note that this image size will be rendered on your thumbnail images and not the lightbox images. Since you already uploaded your media, and the image sizes are already generated, after changing the image size you may still see the old, not equal image dimensions and if that happened, you can use a Force Regenerate Thumbnail plugin to regenerate the image sizes from scratch.

This will fix your specific issue.

Bests

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login