#77111 Blank space below footer

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Blank space below footer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve created a footer using the “templates” section of Jupiter X.

I do not want a fixed footer, because I want to link it to an item menu and if I chose this option it does not work properly (the scroll down is partial, not to the bottom of the page).

When using a static footer, the “link to bottom” works properly but a horrible blank space appears below the footer, and I am not able to remove it.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks

Anna

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    txusks-48e18d40
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

The Login URL doesn’t seem to work screenshot

Am I missing something?

Regards

Private
    txusks-48e18d40
    Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    Private
    txusks-48e18d40
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. It’s actually how the Jet Menu works. You have a long sub-menu added to one of your footer menu items. And it adds to the whole page height. If you hover your mouse over it, you can see the submenu that is being shown up and the height is exactly as much as the blank space. Kindly check my screenshot. If I give you a CSS fix, it will cause the sub menu items to not show up correctly. The ultimate fix would be to lower the sub menu items in the footer, however, you can see that it will be fixed with this CSS snippet (not recommended):

footer {overflow: hidden;}

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login