#127733 Blog Archive Title not Displaying

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Blog Archive Title not Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there-

I couldn’t find how to show just an excerpt for each blog post in the Default archive.
    If there is a way to do that I would like to know.

I ended up creating a Blog Archive template.
    It works well however, if you’re in Customize > Blog > Blog Archive

if My Templates is set to the Blog Archive template I created, you don’t get the Page Title bar showing the Category Title
    if it is not set and uses the Default, you DO see the Page Title bar for the Category

https://jupiterxbase.webservice.team/category/news/

I tried going to Page Title Bar and setting a Condition specifically for the Archive but it’s still not showing.
    What am I missing?

Thank you so much-
    JF

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

1. I couldn’t find how to show just an excerpt for each blog post in the Default archive. – excerpts for default blog archive can be configured from each post, you need to utilize the default WordPress excerpts feature: https://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/excerpt/ but having a custom blog archive is better to control them

2. “if My Templates is set to the Blog Archive template I created, you don’t get the Page Title bar showing the Category Title” – Yes, thatst true, when you use custom template Customizer options will not be applied on that template, instead, just edit your blog archive template and add title element with dynamic linking to the title 🙂

Hope this helps, let me know the results

Regards

JLB

AH clear now, thank you. I added a Heading Element to the top of the Blog Archive template and changed the Title Field to Jet Engine > Term Field
    Settings = Taxonomy > Categories
    Field > Term Name

Working, thanks so much!

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad to hear that.

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login