#78382 Blog structure

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Blog structure

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Artbees

I need your urgent advice, please.

I am using the Raven Posts element on the Blog landing page for this website. This is the front-end URL: https://artemuzik.com/blog/

I am experiencing the following two problems:

1. I am unable to change the Excerpt length. I know where to do this but the facility is not working.
    2. I want to add a “Load More” button at the bottom of the list of blogs shown on the page but I am unable to do this.

There are currently blog posts on this website but I have displayed only the most recent three in order to test the “Load More” facility.

Please let me know how these two problems can be fixed.

Best regards,
    Willem

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Willem,

I checked your site and saw that you have updated the Elementor to version 3 which we do not recommend right now because it has bugs. I suspect the issue that you are facing is happening because of the version 3 of Elementor.

Could you please go to Elementor -> Tools -> Version Control and rollback to version 2.9.14 and then check the issue again.

Please take a full backup of your site and database before you rollback to the previous version. Let me know if that helps or else we will debug it more.

Regards

Willem Botha

Hello Danish

Thank you for the advice. I have rolled back to Elementor 2.9.14 and I now can use the “Load More” facility on my blog but I am still unable to change the length of the blog excerpt. Please advise.

Best regards,
    Willem

Willem Botha

Hello Danish

I have discovered the problem with excerpt length on the Blog landing page. In order to be able to manipulate the excerpt length (on the Blog landing page) the actual excerpt must not be placed in the individual blog post under the “Excerpt” section. This area must be left blank and then Elementor automatically extracts an excerpt to use on the Blog landing page and you are then able to change the length of this excerpt.

I have now rolled back to the latest version of Elementor and the “Load More” facility is still available. I will keep in mind your good advice to roll back to the older version of Elementor if I have any further problems.

Best regards,
    Willem

Nodari Support Team

Hello Willem

Thank you for updating us, I will mark this ticket as a resolved, please note, the current version of Elemento 3+ have some problem with the theme, it’s not yet fully compatible and if you see any problem with the elementor you may consider downgrading again.
    We are working on the next theme update with the fully working with Elementor 3+

Have a great weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login