#131343 broken website after updating Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme broken website after updating Jupiter X

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I need help again.

1. I have a broken website after updating the Jupiter X template But in the elementor it looks right (photo in the attachment). All pages are wrong.

2. Media files cannot be uploaded to the database. I can’t upload any photos.

Thank you for your help

Juan Jamón

The administration in WordPress also slowed down.
    And when I want to put the site into maintenance mode, and save the changes, it doesn’t work.
    I don’t know why it doesn’t work…

Thank you

Juan Jamón

Please, I need help

1. Web site in Elementor looks right. Why doesn’t it work on website (all pages are broken and look different)?
    2. I need to put the website into maintenence mode, but it doesn’t work.
    3. Overall WordPress has slowed down.
    4. Unable to upload photos (storage isn’t full).

Thank you for your help

Nodari Support Team

HI Juan

Sorry for the delay,
    Yes, I see both problems, may I deactivate third-party plugins for debugging? also, could you please provide FTP details?

Thanks

Private
    Juan Jamón
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Juan,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response. But I can see that you already fixed the issue, right? I can see that the style of your homepage is exactly the same as you provided in the PDF file attached to your topic and described as the correct style. Can you please let me know if you need any further assistance here?

Best regards

Juan Jamón

Hi,

I see it’s okay., bud I didn’t fix anything. I used to have the same problem after updating the Jupiter X template (just a font and it was fixed in a few days). What can be done to make it work even after the update?

Thank you

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Juan,

By default, you should not encounter any issues in the theme updates unless you are updating from a very old version of the theme or plugin to the recent one. What you describe reminds me of generating Elementor’s assets issue after the update of WordPress which was caused by file/folder permission resets. In these cases, it’s better to make sure your site is performing well. You can check the site health through Tools -> Site Health. Logically, if you don’t have any issues listed there, your website should perform fine. Also, sometimes you need to check the file/folder permissions in Site Health -> Info to make sure everything is alright.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

In case you need someone to run an audit on your website and share possible issues with details and ways to fix them, feel free to contact WPDone and select the Security and Performance optimization service.

https://wpdone.artbees.net/

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login