#133322 Broken Website Header

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Broken Website Header

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We’re having problems wit our website header ever since the last WordPress update. We tried a theme update, but that has not helped.

What happens, is the header will work for hours/days, and then it will appear broken for hours/days, and will randomly start working again.

One of our developers noticed a 404 that was being thrown on these broken header pages and we’re wondering if this could be causing the problem. Here’s the 404 we’re seeing:
    <p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>/hq/wp-content/uploads/mk_assets/theme-options-production-1634041420.css?ver=1634041419:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)</p>
    I found someone in Themeforest comments that had the SAME problem that we’re seeing. I’m hoping this is something helpful you can reference and see what the problem/solution was for that customer. It seems to be a similar if not same issue we’re having.

I have attached 3 screenshots. One of our normal web header, one of the broken header, and one of the discussion I found on Themeforest.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Would you mind to provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login