#133322 Broken Website Header

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Broken Website Header

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

We’re having problems wit our website header ever since the last WordPress update. We tried a theme update, but that has not helped.

What happens, is the header will work for hours/days, and then it will appear broken for hours/days, and will randomly start working again.

One of our developers noticed a 404 that was being thrown on these broken header pages and we’re wondering if this could be causing the problem. Here’s the 404 we’re seeing:
    <p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>/hq/wp-content/uploads/mk_assets/theme-options-production-1634041420.css?ver=1634041419:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)</p>
    I found someone in Themeforest comments that had the SAME problem that we’re seeing. I’m hoping this is something helpful you can reference and see what the problem/solution was for that customer. It seems to be a similar if not same issue we’re having.

I have attached 3 screenshots. One of our normal web header, one of the broken header, and one of the discussion I found on Themeforest.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Would you mind to provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Britta Bjur

Can you advise us without our FTP information? Our IT department is reluctant to give out our information at this time. I’m hoping you can assist without this for now. If not, perhaps there’s an alternative to giving out these credentials? Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

Ok, but Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply)? so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    Britta Bjur
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi Britta

Looks like the provided account doesn’t have admin privileges https://take.ms/PctRt

Please give those so we can check.

Regards

Britta Bjur

Fixed! You should be good now. Thank you!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Brita,

There are multiple reasons why this issue might be happening, but the most reliable workaround to fix it is to install a reliable caching plugin and combine all the CSS files into one. I checked your website and realized you are using WP Optimize cache while you excluded these directories inside its settings:

/wp-content/uploads/mk_assets/*
    /hp/wp-content/uploads/mk_assets/*
    */wp-content/uploads/mk_assets/*

I strongly recommend you deactivate the WP Optimize cache and use Fastest Cache or Autoptimize while using the CSS combination feature. After that, check the issue for a while and see if it’s happening again. in 99% of the cases, it will resolve the issue.

Best regards

Britta Bjur

Thank you, Mohsin! I have checked the “Minify CSS” and “Combine CSS” options. Are there any other options you would recommend? We’ll keep an eye on it and see if this solves the issues. Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi Britta

No, These two are the only ones you need to disable.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login