#78967 Bugs in Jupiter Donut 1.0.8 without WPML installed

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Bugs in Jupiter Donut 1.0.8 without WPML installed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There is a bug with your latest update in Jupiter Donut 1.0.8.
    My website works without any translation plugin.

In mk_fullwidth_slideshow shortcode urls for images are not rendered so in the code i have a src=”” and no images are displayed.

I think this issue is related with your new “mk_get_wpml_media” function which have some issue with this specific shortcode.

As workaround i have replace the old code for this shortcode.

Please could you have a look to this?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Are you using WordPress 5.5 version?

If so, please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/ as jquery support was removed in the latest WP version.

Then check the images.

If the issue persists, please provide FTP and WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply.

Thank you.

Regards.

ErgoMed Sopa

Hi

No i’m still on WordPress 5.4.x.
    This issue (bug) is related with your new “mk_get_wpml_media” function introduced with Donut 1.0.8.
    It works if WPML is installed, but it not works with no translation language plugin active.

PS.

You can replicate it easly by your side (the shortcode is mk_fullwidth_slideshow)

Mac Gyvercy Support Team

It’s a valid bug and will be fixed in the future versions. Thanks for reporting.

Have you faced similar issues with any other shortcodes (except mk_fullwidth_slideshow)?

ErgoMed Sopa

Thanks for your confirmation.

This is the only shortcode i use which has been modified with Donut 1.0.8, so i don’t know if there’s something wrong with the others.

Nodari Support Team

Sorry for this inconvenience ErgoMed

The problem is already reported and it will be fixed in the future updates of the theme,

Thank you for patience and have a great day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login