#130277 Bundled Advanced Custom Fields is not PRO

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Bundled Advanced Custom Fields is not PRO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Your site mentions that the bundled ACF plugin is Advanced Custom Fields PRO:

https://jupiterx.artbees.net/plugin-hosting-compatibility/

Sadly upon inspecting it, the bundled ACF being distributed by the plugin is in fact just the basic free version. Can you please fix this? The main reason I purchased Jupiter X was to use ACF PRO.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Pro version is included for sure in the theme 😉 please delete the free version and install the bundled version from Jupiter X control panel > Plugins https://prnt.sc/1qxcori Pro version will be installed.

Let me know the results

Blue Star Studios

I just did that. Please do it yourself and you will see that the actual /pro/ folder, as well as some pro assets, are missing.

Blue Star Studios

Case in point, the plugin that gets installed is even called “advanced-custom-fields” (identical to the WP repo – did a complete contents comparison) not “advanced-custom-fields-pro”.

Blue Star Studios

Hi Nodari! Any updates on this?

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Blue Star Studios

Hi! Thanks for jumping on this. Glad to see there’s an alternate download method. I managed to get it from there. Thanks!

It looks like the version of ACF you are distributing is from December 2020 (5.9.3). There have been quite a few releases since then (nine to be precise) with many bug fixes and improvements, with the latest being 5.10.2. When may you be updating the version in the repo?

Nodari Support Team

Nice to hear that, I just sent a message about this to an appropriate team member, can’t say when exactly but usually it takes short time (We need to test it first) max 2 3 days to update the repo.
    Please also note, you may use the existing version to develop your site, update can be applied later

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login