#137551 Cannot edit your template with Elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cannot edit your template with Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Every time I click  Edit with Elementor, I see arrow sign : You site doesn’t have default kit. I klick : Recreate Kit. It opens Elementor Tools. I click save changes endlessly. Tools are not closing… I’m REALLY frustrated, and if you cannot fix it, I Like to cancel my purchase of JupiterX and purchase Elementor Pro. How to cancel my JupiterX purchase?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

Strangely, Elementor seems to be working correctly for me at the moment https://take.ms/WkCHg

Please try in incognito mode once.

Regards

mark-ab9b12a2

What is incognito mode, please explain.

It started working when I changed template. It’s not working with Tinia template, can you fix it?  Tinia is the only template which works for me. I need something in between creative portfolio and shop, creative portfolio and shopping cart in one site, any suggestions? I’m also considering cansel JupiterX, how I can cancel?

Do I need to switch to Tinia, in order for you to see the problem with Elementor?

Amir Rather Support Team

No worries, I will help you with everything, is it ok If I install the Tinia Template back? To see why it is not working?

Or you can do that yourself and let me know what isn’t working for you.

Regards

mark-ab9b12a2

Ok, I installed Tinia Template back. Try to Edit it with Elementor and you will see the problem

mark-ab9b12a2

Got email at 12.29 pm, that there is a reply to my support request, but cold not find it?????????? Elementor opens, but I cannot edit edit replace images or words. All I need is to be able to be able to edit content of four squares – works, It use to be shop.

Very frustrating…

mark-ab9b12a2

Attached is the screen shot of tabs I’m trying to edit

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login