#137993 Cannot import template. Custom tables are imported.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cannot import template. Custom tables are imported.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Добрый день! </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Я </span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>не могу импортировать шаблон. </span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Процесс застревает на последней части «Импорт содержимого…», «Пользовательские таблицы импортированы».</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Можешь мне помочь?</span></span>

Alex

Hello! I cannot import template “Car Rental”. Custom tables are imported. The process gets stuck at the last part “Importing content…”, “Custom tables are imported.” https://rent-sp.ru/

Can you help me?

Thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Alex,

Please check your Site Health info under the Tools menu. It says ‘The required module, zip, is not installed, or has been disabled.’

This would be the first step of troubleshooting and required to start the debugging. Please contact your hosting support and ask to enable it for you. In case the issue still persists, kindly let me know.

Bests

Alex

Thanks! Eliminated the problem. Your advice helped to find the cause of the problem.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that it helped 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login