#138289 Cannot save Mega Menu

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cannot save Mega Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

I have changed the link on my MEGA MENU for the LINES menu items and when I save and visit the front-end, none of the changes I have made come into effect.

I have attached a couple of screenshots for you to see what I have done in the back-end and how the URL has been changed but when you look at the menu items on the front-end, all of them have # for the URL and it seems whatever I do nothing gets saved.

I tried clearing my cache on my computer and tried this on several other devices but the issue remains intact.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Sam

Please note that when I preview the MEGA MENU everything looks updated but when I refresh the website and check out the menu on the front-end the links have not been updated.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Sam

You need to edit this Mega menu template here: https://monosnap.com/file/mbSlI66K5ubbInQ76AZhYLtbbDxhEj

Regards

Sam

Thank you my friend, helpful as always, that resolved the issue. To be honest I don’t understand Jet Menu’s logic as to why editing the mega menu can be done in 2 different methods, yet one only saves it to the front-end.

Thanks a million!

Nodari Support Team

“To be honest I don’t understand Jet Menu’s logic as to why editing the mega menu can be done in 2 different methods” – Sam, I will be honest, I also spend good time investigating this, then I discovered it has second place for templates 😀

Thank you too and have a great day 🙂

Sam

Thank you Nodari for your wonderful support, I guess it was a learning experience for both of us 😀

By the way, I gave you guys a 5-star rating on ThemeForest and left a comment. I’ve been buying Jupiter X for all my clients and will continue to do so for any future clients as well.

Happy holidays brother!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on ThemeForest, we appreciate it very much!

Happy holidays to you too 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login