#129318 Cant add new elements to footer template

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cant add new elements to footer template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees,

I am trying to update a footer template with elementor but for some reason I cant add any elements to it, I can edit anything already present however if i click the dots menu to view all elements it doesn’t work and neither does the + button in the section. I also tried creating a new one from scratch but the same issue occurs.

I will just have to set it to a footer widget style footer until this is fixed as it is a live site

Thanks,

Jade

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jade

I have no problem adding any widget on your footer template: https://prnt.sc/1qcvs2o is this problem already fixed?

Best wishes

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Thanks yes, somehow it is now working all of a sudden.

The only other thing that’s playing up are icons in icon lists or icon boxes (the icons appear initially but then disappear if you edit something else.

Thanks,

Jade

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jade

“the icons appear initially but then disappear if you edit something else” – Can you please elaborate a little bit more about this? I tried to edit it and buttons are available all the time for me, can you please tell me step by step procedure of how to replicate this issue?

Thanks in advance šŸ™‚

Jade Hiatt Kruusmagi

Hi Nodari,

I have included some screen shots below,

One is of the published page with icons not visible

Next is in elementor editor with the icons that should be showing in the icon list

last is what happens when i re-insert an icon (they all appear however they still don’t show if i publish the page, and if i edit the pages list to the right they will disappear again.) this is happening on Mobile device as well(they don’t show).

STEPS:

1. view the web page footer and confirm that the icons are not showing
    2. Ā edit footer in Elementor and attempt to re-insert one of the icons (they should then appear for the list).
    3. now click and try to do the same for the pages list or the phone number section at the bottom and they will disappear again.

No matter what I do I cant get them to stay visible, the issue seems to happen to the icon box and icon list elements / widgets.

I was having the same issue on the home page with Icon boxes and just gave up and inserted separate icon images above the text which worked but its not very efficient to do in the footer area, i would like the icon lists to work / display correctly.

Thanks,

Jade

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Jade,

Can you please ask your web host support to enable the iconv extension on your PHP? It’s currently deactivated and I see no other reason why the icons are not loading except for this. You can check the status of this extension through Tools -> System Health -> Info -> Server.

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login