#87904 Can’t install template on my new Jupiter X site

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Can’t install template on my new Jupiter X site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve been using Jupiter X on multiple sites now. One time before, I have tried the same: that the template will not install although I follow your installation guide step-by-step. It starts importing but then stops half-way for hours. I’m using Chrome so the browser shouldn’t be a problem.

Please help me get the template Amalthea installed on my website http://www.equal-agents.com. My website access credentials are listed below.

Best,

Marie.

Marie Wengler

Ps. It seems that some of the template has been installed but incorrectly. I don’t know how to overrun this installation. So please help me out re-installing the template correctly.

Marie Wengler

Hi again,

I tried to uncheck the “content import” and tried to import the template once again. It seems to work. However, I would still like you to check if the template is imported correctly – just to be sure before I start editing it.

Best,

Marie.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve checked your site and it seems that the template was imported correctly. The pages content is displaying fine, so you can edit it to your needs.

Regards.

Marie Wengler

Hi Alexander,

Lovely – great to know. Just wanted to make sure before I do a lot of work on the site 😉

Thanks for the quick response.

Best,

Marie.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login