#62080 Can’t install theme Jupiter-v6.5.3

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Can’t install theme Jupiter-v6.5.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I recently revoked my api key from an old site and now I want to install Jupiter Theme on another website. When I try to install it it keep giving errors, sometime that it cannot read a .png image, another time that PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature or that writing it on disk just failed.

I tried to install the theme from cpanel and it says “You must specify at least one file to upload.”. I will attach the image so you can see. The child theme works to be installed, I tried to do it to see if there’s something wrong with the whole package but it seems it’s not.

I downloaded all files and documentation from Themeforest. I also tried to install Jupiter X and I see that I don’t get this error but I have some concerns using Jupiter X with Elementor since I tried using one time and wasn’t quite what I wanted.

Can you help me with that please? Is there something wrong with the jupiter zip file?

Thank you!

Andreea Dedu

Hi,

Nevermind this ticket. I didn’t have enough space assigned for the domain. šŸ™‚

Danish Iqbal

Hello Andreea,

yes, exactly, I was currently checking your site and it showed cannot write file to disk. Glad you figured it out šŸ™‚

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login