#77557 Can’t Register Jupiter

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Can’t Register Jupiter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to register my Jupiter 6 site and it’s not working. I’ve placed the API key and clicked register but nothing happens.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Brian

Please provide your API key in a private replay and I will investigate your problem

Private
    Brian Keith
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Brian,

My apologies for the delay. The API key exist and works fine if I test it on my website. However, there should be something wrong with your backend. Either a communication issue to Artbees servers or a JS problem in the console. Unfortunately, the username and password you provided in the ticket details are not working. Can you check the credentials so I check your backend and investigate what could be wrong? Please share the working credentials in the next Private reply.

Thanks

Private
    Brian Keith
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Thanks, I can see that the theme and the plugins are pretty much outdated. Is that possible that I ask you to update the theme and WPBakery plugin? I can also do that if you allow me to do so.

Bests

Private
    Brian Keith
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Brian,

I manually updated the theme to the latest version.

I also installed the new required plugins, updated the existing plugins and finally activated the theme using the API key.

About the smush, yes, it has some problem when activated because of its minification options which triggers some issue with the JS code.

Regards.

Private
    Brian Keith
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Brian,

You’re welcome 🙂

1 – WPBakery is a paid plugin that we ship for free with the theme. This means it can only be updated when we will release an update for it which we do from time to time and you can do that in Jupiter -> Control Panel -> Required Plugins

Right now, we have not released any new update and that is why you don’t see an update option in Control Panel -> Required Plugins

2 – You can either use WPRocket (paid) or Autoptimize (free) cache plugin which comes with minification options.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login