#78971 Can’t update theme; Missing Images

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Can’t update theme; Missing Images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

My site was updated to WordPress 5.5 automatically by our host (I’ve since turned that off). I’ve tried to update Jupiter through the Control Panel AND through Appearance > Themes, And I am unable to update the theme. (There is no “Update Now” available via Appearance > Themes) There are now missing images/text in some sections throughout the site…but ONLY in the Chrome browser.

i’ve attached a couple of screenshots from the Home page to show how a section shows up on Chrome vs Safari. (I’ve cleared the caches of  both browsers, tried to view it in Incognito, cleared the theme cache…none of that works). All plugins are up to date.

I’d like to get the theme updated to see if that can fix my issues. Can you help?

Thanks –

Adam Davies

Update: I found where to download Jupiter 6.7 on your site and was able to update the theme via SFTP. However I’m still seeing that missing content in Chrome on a mac. (Looks fine in Safari, Firefox and on my iPhone in Chrome.)

Nodari Support Team

Hello Adam

Just browsed your website and honestly, I can’t see the problem, probably im missing something, but there is no attached screenshot to confirm, can you please update it again?

Adam Davies

Hi Nodari…it’s really weird. The site looks fine on everyone else’s machine but mine. I’ve tried everything (clearing caches, restarting everything, etc., and I still can’t get that content to show up. At this point, I’m just going to assume it’s just something happening in my personal set-up (Browser, computer, modem cache, etc.). So we can consider this closed.

Thanks for your time regardless!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you need any assistance.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login