#137840 Cart button Z-index

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cart button Z-index

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am making a sticky cart side button on a website and I am having trouble making the cart show up in front of the cart. When I open the cart, I cannot see some of the cart information and I think it’s because there is a negative margin on the top section, and the header goes over it, but I am not sure. Is there a way to make the cart open up on top of the header rather than behind?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Making it show above the menu will still hide the menu items, a better solution is to bring it a little below the header,

Try the below CSS to see if that helps?

.elementor-menu-cart__main {
        top: 76px !important;
    }

Regards

Trent Flory

Here’s a follow-up for this site: The header for mobile is hiding the logo behind the top section of the home page. Is there a way to make that header show up in front? I’m not having any luck when I mess with the Z-Index.

Trent Flory

So sorry. Disregard that last reply. I figured it out!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

We are glad to know you found a solution.

Thank you for informing.

Regards.

Trent Flory

So here is another issue I am running into. I want to make the dropdown mega menu items be behind the logo rather then on top of it on desktop. How would I make that stay in front?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Try the below CSS please:

.jet-menu-item .jet-sub-mega-menu {
        z-index: unset !important;
    }

Regards

Trent Flory

Ok for some reason it is working for the menu to the left of the logo, but not working on the menu on the right. Does that need separate code?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I replaced the above CSS to this:

.jet-menu-item .jet-sub-mega-menu {
        z-index: -7 !important;
    }

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login