#137150 cart flow

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i want to use cart flow plugin, but to modify with elementor, i need to desactivate jupiter x core…

Do you have some idea for solve this ?

thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Can you please provide a little bit more information about the problem? not clearly get what your problem is and why you need to deactivate Jupiter X core, please also include some examples of the pages or screenshots

Thanks in advance

Private
    team-c7a2a4aa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

So, your problem is Elementor is not loading on cart flow pages right?
    I see you have 29 active plugins, can you please troubleshoot them by deactivating all third-party plugins? let me know what happens when you have all third-party plugins off.
    If its possible please also share access details of your website and I will check it too

Regards

team-c7a2a4aa

i desactivate all plugin execpt elementor,Ā  woocommerce et cartflow and same probleme…

team-c7a2a4aa
    team-c7a2a4aa

hi,

do you have some news for me ?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry for the delay

Let me check your problem, please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply and I will check why it’s not working

Regards

Private
    team-c7a2a4aa
    Nodari Support Team

Hi

We will help you too, no worries šŸ™‚

Sorry, I still don’t have URL of the website, Its is not possible to recognize it from the Loom video

Regards

Private
    team-c7a2a4aa
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

the fix is to add this to wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/assets/src/js/frontend/frontend.js and wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/assets/src/js/frontend/frontend.min.js line 4:

if ( typeof window.elementor === 'undefined' ) {
    	return;
    }

I just applied the fix on your website and could see that the issue is resolved. Please try incognito mode or clear your browser cache to be able to see the fix is working.

This fix is not yet available on the theme, but soon it would be. Unfortunately, I don’t have any timeframe when it would be out, but maximum of 2 releases from now, would be available on the theme. Thanks for being patient.

Bests

team-c7a2a4aa

thanks

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome šŸ™‚

Regards

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome šŸ™‚

Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login