#136926 Cart pages very very slow

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Cart pages very very slow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Since the recent updates, my site is very very slow when trying to add a product to the cart from the product details page or when trying to view the cart directly.

Everything is up to date in terms of WP Core and plugins.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alex

Alex, looks like this is not related to the theme, plugins, or WP, what I’m seeing is a huge delay with the server response time, check this image is showing up the problem: https://prnt.sc/21ydnk9

First of all, please troubleshoot plugins, deactivate them and check if you still have the same issue, if this is not the plugins and you have the same results please contact to your hosting support and report this problem, they have better tools to recognize what is the core of the problem

Let me know results of you have any related question

Regards

Alex Mensi

Hi Nodari,

Unfortunately, you are wrong. If I replace JupiterX with another theme my performance issue is gone. My hosting provider is pointing to the theme having an issue and so did the people at Elementor. If it was a server issue it would be affecting all my pages, not just the cart pages.

Will you help me or not?

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Alex Mensi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Alex, its fact that we can’t access it, please check if you have any firewall plugin or any restriction applied to the dashboard login page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login