#133320 catalogue? products?

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme catalogue? products?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do I do the catalogue like on this website  http://www.anthuriana.do/anthurios

On the ‘productos’ page of my website

thank you,

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

You just need to enable the Shop Catalog Mode option in Theme Options > Shop > General

Regards

silvainvp-5427388e

I tried doing that, It was helpful but I can’t find that the same format as the model website.  is it possible, or how would you do it?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Do you mean the Categories showing in Sidebar? It is doing that already.

Or do you mean something else?

Regards

silvainvp-5427388e

not sure trying to understand…

well, first how do you do the menu as in the attachment?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

You need to add sub menus to your menu items in Appearance -> Menus and then style the menu through the Theme Options to have a white background instead of black. However, since you are using the “Header Shortcode” on your homepage, it has very limited options on styling the submenus and you need to style it with CSS.

If this is a fresh website and you are comfortable with Jupiter X and Elementor page builder instead of WPBakery, I strongly recommend you to switch to Jupiter X and design a global header with Elementor because this way you have full control on your menu and header, even if you are using it inside the page and not the header templates.

The above link is only useful if you use Jupiter X and not the Jupiter 6.x theme. Licenses of Jupiter and Jupiter X are the same and you can find the Jupiter X package on this page:

Best regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login