#129667 Categories and tags not showing up in “posts” element

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Categories and tags not showing up in “posts” element

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m using the “magazine” template, and I remember that, before the last update, I was able to segment blog post posts by categories. However, now this option is no longer appearing in the element. How can I recover this option?

Attached are two prints, one from an old site of mine, without updating, in which it is possible to segment the posts by categories and tags, and another after the update, without the option available.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Strangely, I enabled the Tags and they showed up here https://take.ms/zXEqq and Categories are showing as well.

Regards

LUIZ GUILHERME CORSI TRAUTWEIN

I’m sorry, but it’s not that what I mean to say. I need to segment the element by categories or tags, not just make them appear. Notice, in the printscreen I sent, that one has 4 options (including tagging and category segmentation) and the other doesn’t. Another thing I noticed is that I can’t block/delete a category from appearing in that element either, whereas before I could.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

That problem will be fixed in the next theme update.

Please take our apologies for inconveniences.

Meanwhile you can use other Posts element or one of the elements from JetBlog plugin bundled with the theme.

Thank you.

Regards.

And when there will be another update?

Hello,
    This situation is really hurting my business a lot. Could you give me an opinion please?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

This bug is already fixed and just waiting to be released. Attached contains a patch that can be helpful if you know where to use it. There is a PHP file inside the zip file named as module.php, you need to extract and then replace it with

wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/extensions/raven/includes/modules/categories/module.php

It should resolve the issue. Can you do it and let me know? I can also do it if you provide a working FTP credentials in a PRIVATE reply.

Bests

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Luiz,

My apologies, I just realized that the fix is not complete yet. Please allow me to talk with our developers tomorrow since they are on a break now. I will put the highest priority on this task and will update you tomorrow. I will apply the fix for you as soon as I get it from our developers. Please pardon for the inconvenience.

Bests

Some news?

Amir Rather Support Team

He isn’t here today neither are the Developers since it’s the weekend, kindly stay tuned till the Next week.

Thank you for understanding 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login