#77936 Category filter sidebar webshop not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Category filter sidebar webshop not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to automatic expand the category-filter in the sidebar of my shop page. So that not only the main-categorys are visible, but also the subcategorys.

Your college Tatyana added the code beneath to make this work (Jupiter X > Control Panel > Settings > Tracking Code before /body Tag):

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    setTimeout(function(){
    jQuery(“.jupiterx-widget ul .cat-parent”).click();
    },1000);
    });
    </script>

This solutions works, but is not complete. When I enter the shop and click on a subcategory, the subcategory-archive page loads, all category (with subcategorys) expand, but not the main category where you in itself.
    For example when I’m on the shoppage and I click on the subcategory “BOOMMADE”, the archive page loads (https://www.dewoonkant.nl/product-categorie/woonaccessoires/boommade/). Alle the main categorys automaticly expand, but the main category itself (WOONACCESSOIRES) contract.

Can you give me the correct code to fix this?

Niels Zandee

I’ve managed to fix this myself

Nodari Support Team

Hi Neils

So sorry for the delay, we are getting an influx of the tickets and we were not able to answer in normal time manner, thank you for updating us, it’s much appreciated

I will mark this question as resolved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login