#79777 Change Blog Archive Page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Change Blog Archive Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear Artbees team,

I have managed to create and customize the blog archive page as suggested by your many videos, but it doesn’t seem to make a change in my website’s archive page.

Nodari Support Team

hey there

You don’t have the latest version of the theme installed, please update it to the latest version and check again if you allow me I can do this for you, I just need your permission

Thanks

mauro mandil

Hello Nodari,

please do ๐Ÿ™‚ I have updated the theme, but it is still awkward to make this change.
    thanks for the help!

Nodari Support Team

Hi Mauro

Sorry, but it’s not working, please provide FTP details and I will update the theme manually from the FTP browser

Private
    mauro mandil
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I saw that Blog template wasn’t set in Customizer, so I selected it in the settings and now the template is applied. Please check the page https://www.nmedu.com.br/category/depoimentos/ .

Thank you.

Regards.

mauro mandil

Hello guys!

I have made some changes in the Archive page, and it seems to apply for every category, besides from the Blog itself.

(if you use the menu, and click “Blog” it is looking different than from going “Blog -> Dicas”)

Why doesn’t the template apply for all archive pages?

Thanks for the attention,

Mauro Mandil

Nodari Support Team

Hello Mauro

Blog and blog archive are not the same things, if you design an archive page for a blog same style will not be applied on the blog page or vise version, in other words, they must be created separately, right now you have them separately but the styles are different,

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

John Tisdale

I am having the same problem and I have spent days trying to fix it and am completely baffled and frustrated. I have created a custom blog archive template that I love. I want to apply this blog archive to a page in my menu (Articles). I have set this Articles page as the default page for my blogs in the settings. But, instead of using the beautiful one I created with your blog archive template customization tools, it is displaying some ugly page layout that I did not create. I’ve searched forum posts for days and nothing I try will get my custom blog archive template applied to my blog page. Please help!

Nodari Support Team

Good morning John

I believe your case is different, May I take a look? please provide with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e and I will check your problem,

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login