#49852 Change checkout button color

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Change checkout button color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, i need to change the checkout button color to the default blue and black to this:

normal: #ea2075

hover: #c71d65

I also need to add some padding-top and bottom to the button (i’ve tried but there is an !important)

Edoardo

Is it possibile to switch the billing field in place of order recap? We want

order recap

billing fields

privacy & place order button

Let me know.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Edoardo

For your first question i used this custom css in Appearance > customize  >additional css:

.woocommerce #payment #place_order {
    background: #ea2075 !important;
    margin: 10px 0px;
    }
    .woocommerce #payment #place_order:hover {
    background: #c71d65 !important;
    }

and as you can see its applied and works normally

Regardign billing fields, its not possible to change from the theme settings, there is no such setting, hovewer you can do this by third party plugins related to this question

Feel free to contact us in case you need further assistance

Edoardo

Hi Nodari,

thank you so much! I’ve tried several times to use .woocommerce #payment #place_order in the page custom css but it doesn’t work. What about the plugins to rearrange the checkout page? Do you know some of them? Which is the best according to you?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Edoardo

Hm, it’s working for me without a problem, https://prnt.sc/rcfidc I can clearly see the effect of these changes, please clear cache and check again, or, can you please share the screenshot? did I miss something

Edoardo

Hi Nodari, the modifcation made by you works perfectly! i’m only asking to you if you know some plugins to rearrange the checkout page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login