#136809 Change colours on the cart Pages.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Change colours on the cart Pages.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1. On the checkout page, how do we change the blue colours here? We can not see any editors here,

Customize_ Checkout – Sydney Pumps - Google Chrome 2021-12-03 at 12.03.43 PM
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

1 – In order to change the Checkout Page Coupon box color, you need to add this CSS in Customizer -> Additional CSS:

.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info {
        border-top-color: #798e5d ;
    }

.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info::before {
        color: #798e5d;
    }

2 – In order to add categories to the shop archive pages, you have multiple options. The simplest method is to set a sidebar for the archive pages through Customizer -> Sidebars and add the Product Categories block to your sidebar position. I did it for you. However, for advanced filtering, I recommend you design your shop using the bundled plugin Jet WooBuilder like this and add your sidebar to the shop page as you like.

3 – You need to set the image size “Uncropped” on Customizer -> Woocommerce -> Image Sizes. I just did it for you. please check now. (Again if you want more control, I recommend you to check the above article)

4 – You need to do it on the Elementor. As far as I can see, you already set the hover color to yellow. You can edit the page via Elementor, choose the Categories widget and switch to the Style tab. Then find Title and choose the Hover state to set the color.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-05-at-13-18-59

5 – I don’t see duplicated products on that page right now, but I believe you have set that page to be your default Shop page in WooCommerce settings. Please note that Woocommerce will add the products to the default shop page and will override the styles of that page. It’s better not to use any page builders to design the shop page. However, it is possible to override the WooCommerce shop page using Elementor and Jet Woo Builder. Please refer to the above article for more info.

6 – Answered at first.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login