#131941 Change Jupiter contact form sender address

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Change Jupiter contact form sender address

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, i have a multi site setup with a few domains and some landing pages. The additional domains are not sending emails using your contact form due to DMARC policy as the Jupiter contact form uses the domain name by default to send the email.

I’d like to change this to the main multi site’s domain domainame. But i cannot find a location to change the contact form sending email.

Would it be possible using some custom code in functions.php?

Thanks!

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Pepijn,

Every contact form in Jupiter, either its Contact Form shortcode or Quick Contact form feature has the email option. So, you can edit it on each form individually.

Please check my screenshots.

Please let me know if I get your query correctly or you need anything else.

Bests

Pepijn Niesten

Hi, yes i am aware of that. This is the RECEIVING email address. I’m looking to adjust the SENDING email address.

I see now, sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, it’s one of the core Donut files and does not use any filter so there is no possibility to change this email via any hook or action. You need to modify the file manually and do it after each update.

Please check my screenshot. It shows the path and the function name where you need to modify.

(We have this option in Jupiter X theme, but not in Jupiter theme, sorry)

Bests

Pepijn Niesten

Thanks! Screenshot was very helpful 🙂

Solved for now.

Glad to hear that 🙂

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login