#58108 Change meta labels

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Change meta labels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m Tu.

I’m customising a website using Jupiter X. My problem is I want to change the meta labels in the default blog post template, because I’m using another language.

I can change the label of widgets on sidebar using Appearance/ Widget and change the Title of the widgets. But I still can’t find the same way with the meta of the post.

From “By…” to “Đăng bởi…” and ” In (categories)..” to “Trong (categories)…”

From “Recommended posts” to another word.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Nodari Support Team

Hello Tu

Ok, have you tried to translate the theme? these strings must be translated if you want them in another language, please follow this tutorial: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/translating-the-theme/

Let me know your results Tu

doanhaitu-0491d7f8

Hi Nodari,

I use Loco Translate because it’s not complicated as the first option.

When I click Loco/Themes there is a warning:

“Warning: Loco requires the “mbstring” PHP extension. Ask your hosting provider to install it”

And then I click Jupiter X, there is another warning: “There’s a serious error on your website. Check the administration email for instruction” and a link to error fix on WordPress, that’s all.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks,

Tu

Nodari Support Team

Hi Tu

Well, in this case you definitely need to contact to your hosting and enable mbstring extension, this is what plugin requires and you have to consider it for proper functionality 🙂

Have a great weekend 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login