#77190 Change typography and design in menu for Car-Wash-2 theme

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Change typography and design in menu for Car-Wash-2 theme

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I cannot find where to change typography and design for the menu in Jupiter X Car-Wash-2 theme.

How di I change the menu design? And where do I find tutorial for the theme?

Best regards

Conny

I want to clarify what I want to do in the first place and that is to change the font size in the submenu…

Nodari Support Team

Hello Conny

“typography and design for the menu in Jupiter X Car-Wash-2” – You have to open header template and by using Elementor you will be able to change the style, typography, and layout of the menu including submenu element, if you have any problem with this please provide access details privately and I will share a screenshot with instruction 😉

Thanks

Private
    Conny
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    Conny
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Conny

Ok, I got it, you are using a mobile menu layout and that the reason why you don’t have an option for drop-down menu, in this case, I can help you with the custom CSS, can you please tell me what exactly you want to style?

Thanks

Private
    Conny
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Yes, absolutely, Right now it’s not included in the theme but I will raise a feature request for it. In case the requests for this feature reaches to a considerable number, our developers will definitely add it to the theme. But for now, please use the below CSS if you want to change the Mobile Sub Menu font size.

.raven-nav-menu-mobile .raven-nav-menu li > a.raven-submenu-item.raven-link-item {
        font-size: 10px;
    }

Regards

Private
    Conny
    Private
    Conny
    Amir Rather Support Team

Yeah, looks ok, glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login