#133963 Changes not showing on shop pages
Kate 1 month, 1 week ago
I have a few problems I hope you can help me with please.
2) I’ve been to Appearance – Customise – woocommerce and been through all the tabs and changed all the fonts and colours I could find to my new ones but the product page only reflects some of the changes.
Add to cart button
A better display of the product image
The page number buttons
2) On the product page I can’t seem to change the price and add to cart button https://healersgoldsupplements.com/product/healers-gold-seaweed-and-supergreen-blend/
3) I can’t seem to change the details for these pages
order-received/thank-you/ (I seem to have 2 versions of this page)
Cart (screenshot attached)
I’ve made a Loom to make it easier to understand because I can’t scroll down the page on screenshots.
4) Also, on the cookie notice (screenshot attached) the buttons are yellow, I am sure that must be a setting somewhere in the theme as I have seen yellow somewhere, do you know where please?
Thank you very much
KateNodari Support Team 1 month, 1 week ago
Kate, first of all, please don’t bundle so many questions in one ticket, it will be easier for us to answer and you will get fasten replies as well 🙂
1. I just tried some of them and they reflected changes without a problem for me, can you tell me how exactly I can replicate the problem?
p.s. you need to clear cache after each change you made
2. Its a conflict with one of your third party plugins or custom CSS https://prnt.sc/1x1w6x5 because of caching I can’t identify which one, again, you need to deactivate your third party plugins or custom codes added by you
3. Thank you page is managed by Woocommerce, not by the theme, please check it on Woocommerce https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-custom-thank-you-pages/
4. Cookie notice is managed by the third-party plugin and you need to check it in the plugin setting https://prnt.sc/1x1wnkw
P.s. You are using 61 active plugins, this amount of plugins may cause some unexpected results in any direction of the site editting
RegardsKate 1 month, 1 week ago
Sorry about that, I actually thought I was helping by bundling the questions together – lol!
Thank you very much for your replies, I’ll work through them and get back to you if I have any problems,
KateAlexander Hutsol Support Team 1 month, 1 week ago
You are welcome 🙂
Feel free to contact us if our assistance is needed.