#71842 Changing Front Page Image and logo
africanus76-a4e34e91 2 months, 1 week ago
Hi I have purchased a new Jupiter X Theme and hoping to update but struggling to get reed of the front page Image and also to upload my own logo.
Nodari Support Team 2 months, 1 week ago
- I struggle to get reed of the Image but all video tutorial take me to header. I need to upload my own image to replace what is on the template on the front page
- I have figured out how to hide and show the logo but not to change it.
- Updating the text seem complected as I intended to have them updated Horizontally but only limited for vertical update
- Help please
Thank you for the question
- Unfortunately, I was not able to login to share the screenshot, however, this image is set as a background image of the first section, select it and switch to style tab of the Elementor, its something like this: https://prnt.sc/tjf4p6 .if you still can’t find it kindly fix access details and I will share better instruction
- Logo can be set from the appearance > customize > site identity
- Im sorry but not clearly understand this part, can you rephrase this question?
- Well, we are here to help 🙂
Waiting for your replyafricanus76-a4e34e91 2 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for getting back Nodari.
I mean I figured out how to hide the JupiterX logo from the header but I am not able to upload my logo and wanted to kno how I can get that done
2. Also I have successfully uploaded the image on the front page but struggling to re size to a custom size. Can you help3 I am intending to start a new project and have found this template. How do I go about it from having Dream Host Platform
https://jupiterx.artbees.net/winery/product/Amir Rather Support Team 2 months, 1 week ago
1) It is not possible to change the Logo for one page only what you need to do is to use a different Header on this page where you set a different logo see https://themes.artbees.net/docs/assigning-a-custom-header-to-a-specific-page/
2) After installing Jupiter X you can install this Template https://themes.artbees.net/docs/installing-a-template/ on your fresh new site.
Regardsafricanus76-a4e34e91 2 months ago
Thank you. I mean to say the Logo to show on all pages. How do I do that pleaseafricanus76-a4e34e91 2 months ago
I have explored the options in the Element editor under Header. I can switch on and off the Primary log. However when I edited the Header template, although my new logo was uploaded as Secondary, It still does not show. How can I have it uploaded to the top left of every page along the same bar with the Site MenuAmir Rather Support Team 2 months ago
Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend?
Regardsafricanus76-a4e34e91 1 month ago
Hi I have purchased my second new Jupiter X Theme and hoping to install on DreamHost – WorPress along my previous installation. Any help how I can get this done pleaseAmir Rather Support Team 1 month ago
Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend?
RegardsPrivateafricanus76-a4e34e91 1 month agoThis reply has been marked as private.PrivateAmir Rather Support Team 1 month agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privateafricanus76-a4e34e91 1 month agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privateafricanus76-a4e34e91 1 month agoThis reply has been marked as private.africanus76-a4e34e91 1 month ago
Hi I have sent you reply in over 24 hours but have not gotten any reply yet. I got email prompt but there in no message in the thread
I will try and private the details again sirPrivateafricanus76-a4e34e91 1 month agoThis reply has been marked as private.Amir Rather Support Team 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Sorry for the delay,
No, I meant the Username and Password for logging into the site backend, please.
RegardsPrivateafricanus76-a4e34e91 4 weeks, 1 day agoThis reply has been marked as private.PrivateAmir Rather Support Team 3 weeks, 4 days agoThis reply has been marked as private.Privateafricanus76-a4e34e91 3 weeks, 4 days agoThis reply has been marked as private.Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I see only primary logo is added in Customizer, not the secondary https://take.ms/yO2I7 .
Can you upload a secondary logo and add it to your header template?
Then we’ll investigate why it’s not visible.
Regards.africanus76-a4e34e91 3 weeks ago
Thanks for getting back. I am very frustrated with the support I am getting. I get late replies or not answering my questions. Below is my last query
2 weeks ago
Hi, I have purchased my second new Jupiter X Theme and hoping to install it on DreamHost – WordPress along with my previous installation. Any help how I can get this done, please
I mean How can I UPLOAD MY NEW APPLICATION AND START EDITING WITH ELEMENTOR (tapitapiuk.com)as I am doing with africanus annan.com
2. In africanusannan.com, The MENU bar is not visible. How can i make it visible to show on my pages at the right top of the Logo BarAmir Rather Support Team 2 weeks, 3 days ago
First of all, Really sorry for late response, we are currently experiencing an influx of tickets so our response time has increased.
2) The menu wasn’t visible because the burger color was white on white background, I changed it here https://prnt.sc/udsju8
I also updated the Theme to the latest version.
1) We need more information regarding this site, http://tapitapiuk.com/ at the moment it is showing this only
https://monosnap.com/file/dib8UYDlS0gtZEbyLhluulHuJ5me5J If it is using WPB Page Builder or Elementor you can install Jupiter X on it and start editing the page with it since both Elementor and WPB Page Builder is supported in Jupiter X