#82093 Checkout Page problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Checkout Page problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi!

We have a problem on the shipping and order details page (screenshot attached). The links “Click here to enter your code” and “click here to access” do not link anywhere. They do not display any fields to fill in. I don’t know if this is how they should be viewed. Is it a bug or is there a way to configure it somewhere?

Thank you very much!

Private
    luis-60507dfa
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please add the code in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

form.checkout.woocommerce-checkout {
    display: inline-block;
    }

After that check the links.

As for the colors on the product page: I see you created a single product template with Elementor Pro plugin, in this case you don’t need Shop Customizer, so please disable it in Theme Options > Shop so the Elementor style settings load.

If you want to use Shop Customizer, it’s better to disable Elementor plugin (note it’s not recommended for Jupiter 6, but for Jupiter X), as if you use both, the styles will be broken.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

luis-60507dfa

Hi Tatyana!

The code works perfect, thanks!

For styles, we have disabled shop customizer, we want to use elementor for single product and product list, but we see that there are many things that cannot be configured or not responsive. Colors, buttons, “offer” highlights “out of stock” … Can’t we use elementor for an ecommerce? We cannot deactivate the whole plugin, because the whole page is with elementor. Would it be enough if we deactivate the specific templates that do not work?

Thank you!

Hello,

The issue is you’re using Elementor with Jupiter 6 theme which is not compatible with the latest Elementor version as they did a lot of code changes:

https://developers.elementor.com/v3-0-planned-deprecations/

The main page builder for Jupiter 6 is WPBakery which is bundled in the theme.

If you want to keep using Elementor, I recommend you to upgrade to Jupiter X which is compatible:

You can try it on a staging site to make a decision if Jupiter X suits you, and update your live site.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

luis-60507dfa

Forgive me, but I don’t understand this point. We have at all times purchased Jupiter X licenses. Attached screenshot. That is what we have installed.

Hello,

We provide 2 archives in ThemeForest package: Jupiter 6 and Jupiter X.

You’re using Jupiter 6 theme https://take.ms/o0UsK and it’s not compatible with the latest Elementor version.

Elementor plugin is bundled in Jupiter X and is the main page builder for it.

So I recommend you to use Jupiter X instead of Jupiter 6. Test it on a staging site at first before upgrading to it on your live site.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login