#41066 column background image not visible if using dynamic field

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme column background image not visible if using dynamic field

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m creating a listing item in which I would like to use the post thumbnail as the background image of a column.
    While I am creating the listing, I see the image correctly.
    however, when I insert a listing grid on a page recalling the created listing item, the images are not displayed.
    By inspecting the page where the listing grid is present, there is not even the url of the image in the code.

( See page http://turbopark02.becare.it/vendita-camper/ )

How can I solve?

Thanks for your support!!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please update the theme to 1.15.0 version via Jupiter X > Control Panel > Updates and check the page after that.

Thank you.

Turbopark

Hi,

I just updated the theme but the problem persists.
    Can you help me solve it?
    Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I added a Featured Image to the post and set it to the column it seems to be showing see https://prnt.sc/qng69f

Please check now and let me know ūüôā

Turbopark

Thanks for the reply but that’s not what I meant.
    My goal is to obtain with the list grid a list of posts each with its foreground image used as the background of the column and not as a header (see example attachment made with the standard form of posts)

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Turbopark

thanks again for your reply.
    I had already tried the solution to insert a dynamic image that pointed to the featured image.
    This solution, however, forces me to a static size of the image box. What I wanted to achieve was to insert the image as the background of a column so as to set it in “cover mode” and thus have a box that dynamically adapted to the destination container on the dedicated page.
    Do you have any other suggestions?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Yes, I do understand your problem, I also tried it before but for some reason, it does not work for me, unfortunately, we can’t investigate it because this feature is not coming from our plugin, you have to contact Elementor and JetEngine support about this because such problems can be handled only by plugin developers.

I can help you to style those boxes with custom CSS, just create them and let me know how exactly you want them to appear, probably we can use custom CSS to make such changes

Turbopark

Okay, thanks for your time
    Have a nice day!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome ūüôā

Have a great day too!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login